Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oy Vay! The Holidays!

I have been on a little hiatus the past month for a myriad of reasons, one being that I was lazy and two being that I was busy--so I guess in some ways that negates the lazy. However, I find myself on the first of December with almost all of my Christmas shopping done and I just know I will find things to buy in the meantime. We will be getting our first tree tomorrow night since thus far we've never been in town long enough to have one. Although we'll be travelling a lot this holiday season, we are getting a tree. I am anticipating our cats to go wild with the idea of ribbon and bows and just the thought of wrapping paper. Hopefully the tree will still be standing by the end of it all. In the midst of all this, I finally found time to read a very interesting feature by Alan Rifkin today that a friend of mine was kind enough to send to me. I haven't had a second to read the LA Times in about 2 weeks and papers begin to pile up. So, if you haven't read this, you can check it out here: Writing In the Dust. I highly recommend.

No comments: