Monday, March 20, 2006

Bonaduce Lovers, Unite!

Last season on VH1, Danny Bonaduce's reality show, "Breaking Bonaduce" premiered. I didn't think I'd be an avid fan, but yes, it's true, I was. I am. And he's back this year for a second season. And if you live here in LA, you can come to a taping of the show. Details, you ask? Well, first let me begin by saying that in addition to a live show with Gretchen Bonaduce's band, The lead singer from Berlin, Terri Nunn will be there as well as Jaclyn Bradley . If you don't have plans this Friday night, come out to the Hard Rock Cafe at the Beverly Center. And if we're lucky, Danny will like OSGOODS music and it may be heard this upcoming season on the show as well. Here are some details you might wanna write down. Are you writing it down?

Hard Rock Cafe at the Beverly Center
8600 Beverly Blvd.
Friday, March 24th @8pm.

Cover $5 (proceeds go to VH1 Save the Music)
Be early--seating is limited.

No comments: