Tuesday, March 14, 2006

MeMe!

I think this is an appropriate name for a post. All of us (and by us I mean me) are expected to answer these questions that some fellow blogger or email friend sends you. Most guys I know don't participate with the blogger "tag" but I liked this one. The theme of this one should be fairly simple: 4 Things About LA. I decided to post this because, well, it's interesting and I noticed that Elizabeth Crane and Gina Frangello posted theirs, so I'm posting mine. But it's going quite different than all those Chicagoans. Here it is for you all to do the math. A small little equation that = all things Angela.


Four or more jobs you have had in your life:
1. Freelance Writer/reviewer for Bookslut.com (best website around!)
2. Legal Assistant (for FOX SPORTS & Sony Pictures)
3. Assistant TV writer
4. Production Assistant & Script reader(worst job ever!)
5. Swim Instructor/Lifeguard
6. Coffee house drink schlepper
7. Retail sales girl at: (insert trendy teen store here, oh and Banana Republic)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. French Kiss
2. Waiting For Guffman
3. Center Stage (I can't help it)
4. Father of the Bride

Four places you have lived:
1. Sherman Oaks, CA (walking distance to Mel's Drive-in Diner--a staple here in LA)
2. Los Angeles, CA (right by Pink's on LaBrea)
3. Long Beach, CA (moved about 5 times during my 6 years there-love Belmont Shores!)
4. Visalia, CA (The Gateway to the Sequoias--or so they say)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The OFFICE (UK/BBC version)
2. Miami Ink
3. Issac on the Style channel
4. American Idol
5. Amazing Race & The Apprentice w/the Donald
6. Deal or No Deal ( my new fav)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Gotenburg, Sweden
3. London
4. Garmish-Partenkirschen, Austria
5. Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Four places you would like to go in Southern California:
1. Las Brisas in Laguna Beach
2. La Jolla for Fondue
3. Big Bear for some skiing
4. Malibu for some seafood at our favorite little shack.


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Bookslut.com
2. The Elegant Variation
3. MySpace.com
4. Author Tod Goldberg’s blog: Todgoldberg.typepad.com

Four of my favorite LA Restaurants:
1. Midori Sushi on Ventura Blvd. in the Valley
2. Cafe Bizou (best French-American fusion food ever!)
3. Newsroom Cafe (healtiest breakfast you'll find)
4. El Compadre Mexican Food (on Sunset Blvd.) ties with Casa Vega in the Valley.

Four places in LA I would rather be right now:
1. Santa Monica promenade
2. The Beverly Center
3. concert at Hollywood Bowl
4. Book Soup

No comments: